Chemical Contract Manufacturing in Perth
Since 1971 Able Westchem has proudly and discretely contract manufactured for numerous local, national & international Companies and businesses. Specialising in water-based and powder blending for a variety of industries, Able Westchem has the ability to manufacture quantities from as little as 400 litres to 70,000 litres a day.
As part of our ISO Certified Contract Blending & Manufacturing we offer:
- LIQUID CHEMICAL BLENDING (400L to 30,000 L batches)
- POWDER BLENDING (100 kg to 3000kg batches)
- DANGEROUS GOODS STORAGE (Classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 9)
- DANGEROUS GOODS TRANSPORT (Classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 9)
- RAW MATERIAL SOURCING & SUPPLY OPTIONS
- DECANTING & REPACKING
- CONTROLLED WASTE TRANSPORT & DISPOSAL
- DRUM, TOTE & IBC SUPPLY & WASHING
- DRUM CRUSHING
- THERMAL CHEMICAL GRADE LABEL PRINTING
- INHOUSE QC LABORATORY
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- CHEMICAL TRANSFER PUMPING (ie pumping from IBC or Drums into bulk tanks)
- ISO TANK FILLING
- HALAL APPROVED MANUFACTURING
Customers using our services can expect lower total cost of ownership when conducting trade in Western Australia's lucrative marketplace. Advantages include, scalability, fewer compliance issues (Dangerous goods & transport especially), quicker set up times, reduction in transport costs, reuse of IBC’s, lab access, ISO certified production & products and ability to compete on tenders that give preference to Australian and/or Western Australian made products.
Able Westchem is actively looking to grow its Toll Manufacturing arm of the business and welcomes expressions of interest. For this purpose our Company has recently upgraded its ISO and OH&S system and moved into larger more modern facilities. In addition to the increase in our main premises capacity we have further reserves of 6400 sqm of medium truss storage (near Kwinana, Perth) should demand require.