CITRIC ACID GRANULAR is a weak organic tribasic acid that resembles coarse white sugar in appearance. Commonly used as a processing aid in the Food Industry or to lower pH industry or as a descaler for heat exchangers and industrial lines.
CITRIC ACID Granular has numerous domestic and janitorial uses which include:
- Removing stains from stainless steel when used at 1 part to 9 parts water.
- Descale and disinfects inside of washing machine. In an empty washing machine simply add three tablespoons of citric acid, use hot water, and run on the longest cycle.
- Descale taps and shower doors, make a solution of one-liter warm water and three tablespoons citric acid. Make sure the acid is dissolved. Spray on let sit for five minutes and wipe clean.
- Get a sparkling clean toilet, simply take Â¾ cup of citric acid and sprinkle into toilet. Leave in overnight. Do not flush. The next morning brush and flush.
- Get rid of wine stains, with one part citric acid and 2 parts baking soda. Sprinkle over the stain; mist with water, until it fizzes, let sit for five minutes, and then scrub away.
Refer Label, TDS or SDS