The 294 wall mounted model mixes chemical solution with water and air to produce a dry, thick, clinging foam to any vertical or horizontal surface for cleaning large areas and areas that require a foam to penetrate for better cleaning results.
Use RecommendationsThe foam consistency is changed easily by adjusting either the air or water pressure. Units require an air compressor and at least 40 psi water pressure to produce quality foam. Suitable for non-acidic detergents and degreasers such as truck washes. Not suitable for foaming chlorinated products.
Safety PhraseFEATURES and BENEFITS:
- PVC body minimizes hard water build up and chemical attack
- Unit includes air pressure gauge and control for foam control
- 294DC unit includes stainless steel cover for added durability
- 294DC unit has 2 On/Off ball valves for superior foam control
- Units include metering tips to ensure proper chemical dilution
- Recommended 40 psi minimum water and air pressure